Create a New Support Case
To open a Support Case, send an email to email@example.com .
Experlogix customers with current maintenance agreements have unlimited email/telephone and system update support.
Support Process Overview
- From the email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , a support case will be generated. An automated email response will be sent to you with a case number.
- Within in 1 business day, a support or services engineer will contact you directly via email/phone to gather more information, and if necessary schedule a time to meet online.
- Most support cases are resolved in 1-2 business excluding scheduled updates and software enhancement requests.
- Technical support engineers are available from 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM Mountain time.
- Other times may be scheduled with the approval of the assigned support/services engineer.
- To limit system downtime, due to differences in solution architectures, we recommend Experlogix assist with updates.
- To request an update, email email@example.com .
Contacting Support via Phone - including After Hours & Critical Support
- 805-504-9729 ext: 2
- Scott Rich: 805-504-9729 ext: 712 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experlogix Support Lifecycle Policy
As part of the effort to continually improve Experlogix software, updates and fixes are a released on a regular basis. These updates are distributed via a monthly build that is readily available for customers to download and install.
Dynamics Support Policy
- When a new version of a supported Dynamics product is released, Experlogix will provide support for the new version at the time of release or no later than 30 days after.
- Experlogix will maintain support for older versions in conjunction with the Microsoft supported version schedule.
Customers are encouraged to stay on current versions of the product to take advantage of new features and improvements to the product. For customers on older versions for which support has expired, Experlogix will make reasonable efforts to provide patches for reported issues that are critical in nature.