Create a New Support Case
To open a Support Case, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Experlogix customers with current maintenance agreements have unlimited email/telephone and system update support.
Support Process Overview
- From the email sent to email@example.com , a support case will be generated. An automated email response will be sent to you with a case number.
- Within 1 business day, a support or services engineer will contact you directly via email/phone to gather more information, and if necessary schedule a time to meet online.
- Most support cases are resolved in 1-2 business days excluding scheduled updates and software enhancement requests.
- Technical support engineers are available from 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM Mountain time.
- Other times may be scheduled with the approval of the assigned support/services engineer.
- To limit system downtime, due to differences in solution architectures, we recommend Experlogix assist with updates.
- To request an update, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contacting Support via Phone - including After-hours Production Break fix Support
- 800-609-7192 ext: 2
- 805-504-9729 ext: 2
- Mark Torguson: 805-504-9729 ext: 763 email@example.com
Experlogix Builds, Versions and Releases
Experlogix releases multiple updates each year, on an approximate 2 month cycle. Each Experlogix CPQ release is identified by a version and build number. Release notes are available for review in the public wiki that document the enhancements and fixes made in each version. Authorized customer account representatives can request an upgrade by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are encouraged to stay on current versions of the product to take advantage of new features and improvements. For customers on older versions for which support has expired, Experlogix will make reasonable efforts to provide patches for reported issues that are critical in nature.
Dynamics Support Policy
- When a new version of a supported Dynamics product is released, Experlogix will provide support for the new version at the time of release or no later than 30 days after.
- Experlogix will maintain support for older versions in conjunction with the Microsoft's supported version schedule.
Experlogix Online Environment Management
To ensure optimal performance, security and stability, Experlogix performs regular routine maintenance and patching on our hosted infrastructure. The Experlogix Operations team will contact you if an update is expected to impact your use of the system..
Experlogix executes daily backups of all customer data stored on the Experlogix hosted servers. This includes each website and all published modeling data, images, templates and customizations.
Backups occur daily. Experlogix stores 7 backups based on the following schedule:
- The last 3 consecutive daily backups.
- The last 4 consecutive weekly Sunday backups.
All other backups are purged daily. Each backup is encrypted and stored in regionally redundant offsite data centers within the United States to protect against possible local disasters.